This season, we want to celebrate you! Because “Fashion is Better With Friends”, we wanted to get to know our friends better. How about you meet them too? Every week, you’ll be getting to know two friends by revealing their answers to a series of 7 questions.
Friendship makes the world go ‘round, and we surely want to keep that wheel moving. Today, we’re celebrating DANA KHAIRALLAH & DIMA NAJJAR.
1. How did you two meet? (Give us the good details!)
“In class in 1998- Dana moved to school and was the new chick. All the boys wanted to go out with her and I was the hook-up”
2. Describe yourselves with one word each.
3. Do you have the same style, or follow the same fashion trends?
“Yes when it comes to Accessories. Otherwise, Dima follows the classic monochrome trend while Dana is a recovering “Classic”; who ups the ante by accessorizing her otherwise classic look with insane and memorable statement pieces not limited to necklaces, bags, shoes…”
4. What annoys you in her?
“Dima: Difficult to get her out of her comfort zone and let loose”
“Dana: No filter!”
5. If there were a theme song for each one of you, what would those songs be?
“Dima: Happy by Pharrell Williams”
“Dana: Royals by Lorde”
6. Give one continuation each, and sign your name next to it:
If life gives you lemons… “Add salt, a dash of tequila, 1 quart triple sec, butter a few canapés, prepare the table roses and open the door” – Dima
If life gives you lemons… “Put it on your hair and rinse after half an hour. Watch it shine” – Dana
7. As a pair, what famous couple or group would you relate to, and how?
“ Monica (Dima) and Rachel (Dana)”