This season, we want to celebrate you! Because “Fashion is Better With Friends”, we wanted to get to know our friends better. How about you meet them too? Every week, you’ll be getting to know two friends by revealing their answers to a series of 7 questions.
Friendship makes the world go ‘round, and we surely want to keep that wheel moving. Today, we’re celebrating CHRISTELLE FOURZALI & CLARA CHAMMAS.
1. How did you two meet? (Give us the good details!)
“Clara is my ex sister-in-law. She dated my brother at 17, for 5 years. Even though they broke up, we stayed very close, and I think she’s seeing him secretly now.”
2. Describe yourselves with one word each.
“We are the same. Same taste, same mentality, same everything. Ex: we always end up buying the same items without knowing. We just have to look at each other to read our minds. We’re telepathic.”
3. Do you have the same style, or follow the same fashion trends?
“Yes, we do follow the same fashion trends. We both adapt to all styles. Ex: we can be rockin’ roll or sexy dolls, even classic. We follow the trend but we are not fashion victims.”
4. What annoys you in her?
“Clara is too out there & too loud & needs so much attention.”
“Christelle is too obsessive and anxious. She asks the same question 10 times everyday.”
5. If there were a theme song for each one of you, what would those songs be?
“Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me”
6. Give one continuation each, and sign your name next to it:
If life gives you lemons… “Drink Tequila!” – Christelle
If life gives you lemons… “Squirt someone in the eyes” – Clara
7. As a pair, what famous couple or group would you relate to, and how?
“Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna because other than being famous, they lead a healthy lifestyle (like us). We are gym freaks and passionate about it way more than fashion.”